Sunday 31 December 2017

December 2017 Reading Wrap Up

In December I read two books.  Here are my thoughts on them.

Breath of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles book 2) by Amanda Bouchet - 2/5 STARS
I disliked this book a lot and that really surprised me because I really liked the first book in the series.  The main character didn't seem as strong a character as she was in the first book, in this book she seemed to be highly dependent on the love interest.  And overall I found some parts in the story annoyed me. 



Everless by Sara Holland - 4/5 STARS
I got this book in my Fairyloot (a book subscription box) for December.  It isn't published in the UK until January 4th (I think it's published January 2nd in the US) so I was excited to be able to read it early.  And to be honest I was pleasantly surprised.  I'll not say too much about it since I plan to do a full review of it but I will say this book has a really interesting concept.  



What books did you read in December?

No comments:

Post a Comment