Tuesday 1 May 2018

April 2018 Wrap Up


Obsidio (The Illuminae Files book 3) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - 5/5 STARS
This is such a great action packed and amazingly formatted series.  Obsidio was a great finale to the series and I'm really sad it's over.

Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron - 3/5 STARS
I found this book to be just okay.  I was interested enough in the plot to finish reading it but overall I thought it was a bit lackluster.  It wasn't as emotionally impactful as I thought it would be but I did think the ending had a lot of emotion in it and I liked that the characters were so diverse.

Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson book 10) by Patricia Briggs - 4/5 STARS
This was another great instalment in the Mercy Thompson series.  In Silence Fallen Mercy gets kidnapped and ends up in Prague separated from Adam and the rest of the pack.  I liked how we got to read about both Mercy and Adam on their own and I found some of the new characters introduced in this one interesting.  

State of Sorrow (Sorrow book 1) by Melinda Salisbury - 4/5 STARS 
I'd heard some mixed things about this book before reading it so I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.  I thought the political aspect of the story was very interesting and there were some twists that were really surprising.


Here are some of my bookstagram pictures for April.  You can find me at: xo_reader_kyla



What books did you read in April?

No comments:

Post a Comment