Friday 7 June 2019

Summer 2019 Releases I'm Excited For


I'm so excited for these books to be released over the next few months (June, July and August).  Some of these books may already be released in different countries but I'm mainly talking about their UK release date, if they have one.


The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg


Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy book 4) by Ilona Andrews


All the Bad Apples by Moïra Fowley-Doyle


War of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 3) by Helen Scheuerer 


Wicked Fox by Kat Cho


Under a Dancing Star by Laura Wood


Which summer releases are you most excited for?

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, those releases all look so interesting! I have the first 3 Hidden Legacy books by Ilona Andrews, but have yet to start reading hihi.

    I’m most excited for the following releases from June/July/August:

    - Vow of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson (Dance of Thieves #2)
    - Storm and Fury by Jennifer l. Armentrout (the Harbinger #1)
    - The Rage of Dragons by Evan Winter ( the Burning #1)
    - Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep (Crown of Shards #2)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep seeing the first book in the Crown of Shards series about and it really sounds like something I'd love so I need to pick it up sometime! I hope you like the Hidden Legacy series!

      Delete