Saturday 10 March 2018

UKYA Books I Would Like To Read This Year

This year I've decided that I would make a goal to read more UKYA.  Recently I've realised that although I am from the UK the vast majority of the books I read are not.  When I decide to read a book I don't check where the author is from I just go by the blurb.  If I like the blurb, I'll read it.  Simple.  And although that is a thing I would like to maintain I would also like to be more aware of some UKYA books that have been/are being published.  I've listed here some of the UKYA books that I would like to read this year.  


The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury
A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard


The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven
Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron (Release date: 22nd March)
I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman (Release date: 3rd May)
We Are Young by Cat Clarke (Release date: 3rd May)


Have you read any of these books? What do you think of them? Do you have any UKYA recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment