Tuesday 19 March 2019

Spring 2019 TBR


Spring is here so I thought I'd show some of the books that I plan on reading this spring and this is also the Top Ten Tuesday (a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl) topic this week.  There are a lot of new releases in spring that I want to read also but I thought I'd keep this list short and only list the ones that are already out.


A Girl Called Shameless (The Exact Opposite of Okay book 2) by Laura Steven
Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle book 2) by Jay Kristoff
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard



A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic book 2) by V.E. Schwab
The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air book 2) by Holly Black
Wildcard (Warcross book 2) by Marie Lu



What books do you plan on reading this spring?

12 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Marie Lu's Warcross series! I'll have to get to them eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wicked King does look good.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of people say it's better than the first!

      Delete
  3. I got Wildcard out from the library today! I can't wait to read it. *_*
    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Wicked King and I hope you do as well. A Gartherng of Shadows is also really good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm thinking of starting A Gathering of Shadows really soon!

      Delete
  5. I just finished my re-read of Warcross so I'm about to get to Wildcard. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get to them!

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I need to read so many of these! I just got The Exact Opposite of Okay, so I'm glad to see that the sequel is on your list! I really need to read Warcoss as well but I think I'm going to reread Wildcard first. I'm too scared to read Wicked King yet lol

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Exact Opposite of Okay was one of my favourite reads of last year, I hope you like it too!

      Delete