Saturday 2 September 2017

August 2017 Wrap Up

So in July I read 10 books and then in August I read a total of two books.  Yep two. I can't remember the last time I read so little.   

Grimspace (Sirantha Jax book 1) by Ann Aguirre - 3/5 STARS
I thought this book was okay, I liked it but I didn't love it.  It was a fun sci-fi read but I'll probably not continue with the series as it doesn't really stand out to me.



A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles book 1) by Amanda Bouchet - 4/5 STARS
I really enjoyed this book a lot.  It's definitely a character driven story and I really liked that.  I was really sucked into the story from the beginning.  I can't wait to read the next book in the series.



That's all the books I read in August, I really hope I'll read more this month.  
Did you have a good reading month in August? What books did you read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment