I seen this tag going about Booktube and I really liked the questions so I thought I'd do it. The original video can be found here. So let's get on to the tag!
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman - This is the first book in the Aurora Cycle series and it isn't released until almost mid 2019 but I'm so excited for it. I loved the Illuminae Files trilogy and the blurb of this sounds just as amazing.
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing its praises?
Heart of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 1) by Helen Scheuerer - I absolutely loved this book when I read it at the beginning of the year and I feel like not many people know about it so I can't help but recommend it to people.
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
Wayward Children series by Seanan McGuire - I really like the worlds that Seanan McGuire has created in this series and I love how intricate they are.
4) A Christmas Carol: Favourite classic or one that you want to read
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - I haven't read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland but I've seen a lot of quotes from it that makes me really want to read it.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas?
Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices book 3) by Cassandra Clare - This book has been out for nearly two weeks now and I still haven't read it yet even though it was one of my most anticipated reads of the year. I definitely plan on reading it by the end of the year but I'm just in a bit of a reading slump now but hopefully that will pass soon.
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling?
Nimona by Noelle Stevenson - I read this graphic novel a few years ago and I was so surprised at how much I loved it. I loved both the story and the artwork.
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favourite book covers?
Wither by Lauren DeStefano and We Are Okay by Nina LaCour.
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favourite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favourite Christmas memories?
Christmas is my most favourite time of the year. I love having fun with my family and just generally getting in the festive mood.
What are some of your answers for these questions?