Monday 1 January 2018

My Favourite Books of 2017

It's that time of the year again where I try to narrow down my favourite books of the year from a lot of great ones I've read.  Here they are, in no particular order. 

Solanin by Inio Asano



Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices book 2) by Cassandra Clare



Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley



Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners book 3) by Libba Bray



History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera



Magic Binds (Kate Daniels book 9) by Ilona Andrews



A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOTAR book 3) by Sarah J Maas



They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera



There were so many other good books I read as well.  I'm excited to see what new favourite books I'll read in 2018.


What are some of your favourite books of 2017? 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read They Both Die at the End! My favorite books included The Martian by Andy Weir and The King's Men by Nora Sakavic.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They Both Die at the End is an amazing book and I really liked The Martian as well! :)

      Delete