Tuesday 19 June 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- My Summer TBR 2018

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: My Summer TBR.


Scythe (Arc of a Scythe book 1) by Neal Shusterman
Clean by Juno Dawson
Vicious (The Villains book 1) by V.E Schwab



Spill Zone by Scott Westerfeld
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
The Thief (Black Dagger Brotherhood book 16) by J.R Ward



I'm so excited to read these books over summer, what books are on your Summer TBR?

4 comments:

  1. Scythe and Vicious are so good! I hope you love all your books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, I hope you do too! :)

      Delete