Saturday 23 June 2018

Most Anticipated Releases for the Second Half of 2018

There are so many great books coming out in the second half of this year, so I thought I'd list some of the ones I'm most excited for.


Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels books 10) by Ilona Andrews  
Wildcard (Warcross book 2) by Marie Lu
Impostors by Scott Westerfeld
Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan


Reign of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 2) by Helen Scheuerer
What If It's Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli
Archangel's Prophecy (Guild Hunter book 11) by Nalini Singh
Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices book 3) by Cassandra Clare


Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women and Witchcraft - Anthology edited by Tess Sharpe and Jessica Spotswood
Shadow of The Fox by Julie Kagawa
Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass book 7) by Sarah J Maas

I can't wait to these books get released so I can read them all but I'm also kind of sad because some of them are finales to series' which will be bittersweet to read. What books coming out in the second half of this year are you most excited for?

2 comments:

  1. I really, really need to read Warcross!! ugh. Maybe once Wildcard comes out so I can binge read. I heard Impostors is a sequel to the Uglies series? So I might try to catch up on that series since I've been curious of it for so long :)

    The only book I'm really, really excited for the second half of the year is Dry by Neal Shusterman. And I am so happy that it's been getting fantastic reviews :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Impostors is a sequel to the Uglies series and I would really recommend reading the series, it's great!

      Neal Shusterman writes great stories, I hope you like Dry. :)

      Delete