Saturday 28 October 2017

Spooky Book Covers



I recently did a post on my spooky recommendations and tbr, which you can find here.  So I decided to do another spooky centric post.  Here are some books covers that I think give off a creepy vibe.  I know there's a lot scarier book covers out there but I'm just picking from books I've read and just because the cover is spooky doesn't necessarily mean the story is.

The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury

 



Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children trilogy by Ransom Riggs



Dracula by Bram Stoker




Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick



Unwind series by Neal Shusterman



A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness



Demian by Hermann Hesse



Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress series) by Jeaniene Frost



Faery Tales and Nightmares by Melissa Marr



Wytches by Scott Snyder





What book covers do you think look scary? 

No comments:

Post a Comment