Tuesday 10 October 2017

Spooky Recommendations and Halloween TBR 2017

Halloween is just around the corner so I thought I'd do a post recommending some books that I think would be great to read for Halloween.  And I'm also going to tell you the spooky books I'm planning on reading.
These books all vary in genre but they all have a very atmospheric and creepy feel to them.


My Spooky Recommendations:

The Passage (The Passage book 1) by Justin Cronin
Omens (Cainsville book 1 ) by Kelley Armstrong
The Diviners (The Diviners book 1) by Libba Bray
Through the Woods by Emily Carroll 
Revolver by Marcus Sedgwick
The Umbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin





My Halloween TBR:

And The Trees Crept In/ The Creeper Man by Dawn Kurtagich
Hell House by Richard Matheson
Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners book 3)
Ghost Story by Peter Straub
The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
The City of Mirrors (The Passage book 3) by Justin Cronin




Are you planning on reading some scary books for Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. Through the Woods and The Passage look like two I need to check out. And The Trees Crept In also- just that title, and that cover, make me want to read it!

    http://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Passage trilogy is great and I would really recommend reading it! The title of And The Trees Crept In is what drew me to the book so I hope it's as good as it sounds. :)

      Delete