Tuesday 29 May 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Book Worlds I Would/ Would Never Want To Live In

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Bookish Worlds I'd Want to/ Never Want to Live In.  I've picked three bookish worlds I would want to live in and three worlds I wouldn't want to live in.

I WOULD Want to Live In:


Warcross by Marie Lu - I was torn between putting this or Ready Player One on this list.  I chose Warcross because the virtual reality has a more modern feel to it, and I really liked the VR in it.

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare - I really like the Shadowhunter world that Cassandra Clare has established and I think it'd be great to be a shadowhunter.

Harry Potter by J.K Rowling - How can this list be complete without Harry Potter? I think everyone, no matter what age, has probably imagined themselves living like a Hogwarts student.


I WOULD NEVER Want to Live In:


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - An obvious pick for this topic because, seriously, who would want to live in this world?

Unwind by Neal Shusterman - A world where teenagers get harvested for their body parts is a very scary world.  It really chills me to imagine living in this world.

The Passage by Justin Cronin - A post apocalyptic series where humanity is on the brink of extinction because of a deadly virus that turned people into these rabid vampire things.  This would be another scary world to live in. 


What book world would you want to live in? Or what one would you never want to live in? 

6 comments:

  1. I also had the worlds of The Hunger Games and Unwind on my list this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/29/top-ten-tuesday-161/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd both be very terrifying worlds to live in! :)

      Delete
  2. I really ought to get to Warcross already. Glad to see it's a world you'd like to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the VR of Warcross too, what an amazing world to live in! And yes about the Hunger Games! Or should I say no? The Unwind world sounds awful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for Wildcard to read more about the world of Warcross! :)

      Delete