Thursday 26 July 2018

BookTubeAThon TBR 2018

The BooktubeAThon is a week long readathon that happens every year, this year is runs from July 30th until August 5th.  Although I've participated in this readathon for the past few years I've never actually made a post about what I plan to read (I usually just update my twitter about my progress) but this year I've decided to throw myself right into the readathon.  


My TBR for the Booktubeathon:


Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
I've heard amazing things about this series so I'm excited to read it.


A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
I read Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard last year and really liked it and since then I've had A Quiet Kind of Thunder on my TBR but still haven't read it yet.


The Darkest Minds & Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
I've been wanting to read this series for the longest time.  I have actually read the first book but it was a few years ago and I want to reread it before moving on and reading the rest of the series.  If I somehow (not likely) get through all of my TBR during the Booktubeathon I plan on going onto In The Afterlight.


Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson and Eleanor Wood
One of my reading goals this year was to read more UKYA so when I heard about Floored which is a book written by various UKYA authors I thought it would be an interesting read.


A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood
I only heard about this book recently but it sounds like something I'd love so I'm excited to read it.

Those are all the books I plan to read, I really don't think I'll get to them all but I hope I read at least half of them.  There are reading challenges for the booktubeathon but not many of the books I've chosen match to them so I'll probably not do them.  I really enjoy joining in with the Twitter sprints and that's where I mainly update on my progress (you can find me at: x_Kyla_01).  Are you participating in the Booktubeathon? What are some of the books you'll be reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment