Friday 23 June 2017

My Summer TBR 2017

It's already a few weeks into summer but I thought I'd do a post about the books I plan to read for the rest of the summer.  I didn't read many of the books I planned to read in my spring tbr so hopefully my summer tbr goes better.

Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer



Atlantia by Ally Condie



Dreamin' Sun Vol 1 by Ichigo Takano



Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven



Am I Normal Yet? (The Spinsters Club book 1) by Holly Bourne




What books are you planning to read in summer?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Holding Up the Universe, but it was a bit of an intense read. Have a lovely summer!
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it, I really loved All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven so I'm excited to read Holding Up the Universe. :)

      Delete