Tuesday 27 June 2017

Top Ten Tuesday- Best Books I've Read in 2017 So Far

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is: Best Books You've Read in 2017 So Far.
So far this year I've read 27 books and I've enjoyed a lot of them but I've decided to keep this post simple and list my favourite five.


Solanin by Inio Asano 



Lord of Shadows (Book 2 of The Dark Artifices trilogy) by Cassandra Clare



History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera 



A Court of Wings and Ruin (Book 3 of the ACOTAR series) by Sarah J Maas



Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley 




What are some of your favourite books of this year so far?

3 comments:

  1. I've never read anything by Sarah J. Maas, but she seems to be a favorite among bloggers! Might have to check some of her stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved a lot of her books and I hope you do too if you read them. :)

      Delete