Tuesday 13 November 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Items on Book Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Bookish Items I'd Like To Own.  I decided to change the topic to: Items on Book Covers.  I picked ten book covers that mainly focus on an item.  



The Hollow (The Hollow book 1)by Jessica Verday
Landline by Rainbow Rowell
A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles book 1) by Amanda Bouchet 
Eclipse (Twilight book 3) by Stephenie Meyer
Paper Towns by John Green



We Are Young by Cat Clarke
Rebel Belle by Rachael Hawkins
Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass book 6) by Sarah J Maas
The Chemist by Stephanie Meyer
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles book 2) by Marissa Meyer


What other book covers can you think of that only feature an item?

15 comments:

  1. Good for you in choosing your own topic for today!

    I like it.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/11/book-lovers-heaven.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting twist on this week's topic. I can't think of anything to add to it, but I will be keeping an eye out for covers that fit this theme from now on.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to look out for different things on book covers!

      Delete
  3. This is an awesome take on this weeks prompt!!
    I really like the Wintersong covers (by S. Jae-Jones). They focus on flowers, but in a snow globey looking thing XD
    Happy Reading!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not read the Wintersong series but I've seen the covers and they are very pretty!

      Delete
  4. I really like those Lunar Chronicles covers and how the red just grabs you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Lunar Chronicles covers too, I could've included all the covers for this topic but I decided to just pick the one!

      Delete
  5. Nice twist on the topic! I really like the Rebel Belle cover, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of the ones you've listed, I've read and enjoyed Scarlet and the Hollow. Any books in those series would work for items. The cover for A Promise of Fire. I wish I did better at doing twists to the Top Ten Tuesday. There are just some topics I don't want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of all the ones you listed, I've read the Hollow and Scarlet. I say any books in those series would work. I think A Promise of Fire looks so stunning! I wish I was better at doing twists to the TTT topics. There are just some topics are don't want to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, sometimes there are topics I don't particularly feel like doing as well!

      Delete
  8. Cool twist on the topic! I love the cover of Eclipse, even though I didn’t like the book. All the Twilight books have great covers.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Twilight book covers, I really like how they draw you in!

      Delete