Friday 23 November 2018

Winter 2018 New Releases I'm Most Excited For

There are so many great releases in the next few months so I decided to share all the books I'm most excited to be released during the winter months (Dec 18, Jan 19, Feb 19).  


The Girl King by Mimi Yu
Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices book 3) by Cassandra Clare
In An Absent Dream (Wayward Children book 4) by Seanan McGuire
Evermore (Everless book 2) by Sara Holland 



King of Scars (Nikolai Duology book 1)by Leigh Bardugo
The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air book 2) by Holly Black 
The Afterward by E.K. Johnston
Courting Darkness (Courting Darkness book 1) by Robin LaFevers


I'm probably forgetting some obvious ones.  What winter new releases are you most excited for?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read The Cruel Prince yet, but I'm planning on it soon. And then I'll (hopefully) get to go right to The Wicked King when it comes out! Great list :)

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not aware of any books that are released this Winter tbh, I don't really pay attention to new releases! This all look like fab reads though :)

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so snap for a few of these!
    I've been super lucky to get a review copy of The Girl King and I can't wait to jump in as it sounds incredible.
    And also King of Scars?? I can't wait for Nikolai.
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard about The Girl King until recently but as soon as I read the blurb I really wanted to read it! Can't wait to read more from the Grisha world as well!

      Delete
  4. I don't really pay that much attention to new releases usually but a few of these look really good! x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete