Tuesday 19 February 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Books I LOVED with Fewer than 2000 Ratings on Goodreads


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Books I LOVED with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads. 


A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood - I loved the descriptions of the summer parties in the 1920s in this book and I loved the sister relationship in it.
The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven - The main character is this book is probably one of my favourites, she is so funny and I love the themes and important topics tackled in this book.
Shades of Treason (Anomaly book 1) by Sandy Williams - The Anomaly series is such a fun action packed sci-fi series with the perfect blend of romance in it.
Shades of Honor (Anomaly book 2) by Sandy Williams  


Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer - This book is about friendships and time travel and those are two of my favourite things to read about so I really liked the combination of both in this book.
Ice Massacre (Mermaids of Eriana Kwai book 1) by Tiana Warner - I loved how female centric this story was and I really liked reading about the conflicts of the war between humans and mermaids. 
Reign of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 2) by Helen Scheuerer - This is the second book in the Oremere Chronicles and I loved the first just as much as the second.  This is one of my favourite fantasy series.
State of Sorrow (Sorrow book 1) by Melinda Salisbury - I'm rereading this book now and I'm liking it just as much as the first time I read it.  It's a great YA fantasy with political intrigue.


I've loved all of these books and I'm so surprised that they don't have more ratings.  What are some books you loved that don't have many ratings?

14 comments:

  1. You're making me very curious about A Sky Painted Gold.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleasantly surprised by this book, I've heard hardly anyone talking about it!

      Delete
  2. I love the cover for The Exact Opposite of Okay! State of Sorrow sounds very intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued by The Exact Opposite. I really enjoy funny protagonists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of these covers are absolutely gorgeous! A few of my favorite underrated books would be The Crown Ain't Worth Much by Hanif Willis-Abdurraqib, Blank Spaces by Cass Lennox, and City of Strife by Claudie Arseneault.

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Exact Opposite of Okay was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/19/top-ten-tuesday-199/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe more people haven't read it, it's so impactful!

      Delete
  6. These all sound so good and there are so many gorgeous covers for them??? I'm overwhelmed by the pretty and intriguing! Haha! But in all seriousness these all sound great and I'm definitely looking into many of them so thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen the cover for Proof of Forever around before, but hadn't really looked into it before, but friendship and time travel? OK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover of Proof of Forever is probably one of my favourites and I loved how the story focused on friendship and time travel!

      Delete