Tuesday 5 February 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Upcoming Releases I'm On the Fence About


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Upcoming Releases I’m On the Fence About.
The books on this list are ones that sound amazing but I don't really know that much about them so I don't know if I should put them on my to-read list yet. 


We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia
Once & Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy


Spectacle by Jodie Lynn Zdrok
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon


Wilder Girls by Rory Power
The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh


What are you thoughts on these books? 
Should I read them when they're released?

12 comments:

  1. Wilder Girls is on my TBR. I have no idea if you should read it, though!

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilder Girls is on my TBR, I really want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably be adding it to my tbr as well since it sounds so interesting!

      Delete
  3. I'm actually really excited about We Set the Dark on Fire and Wilder Girls. I hope you end up enjoying any of these you pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see I'm not the only one with doubts regarding The Priory of the Orange Tree! I'm waiting to see more reviews before I decide I want to read it.

    xo, A Darker Shade of Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Spectacle right now and I'm loving it!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear and makes me even more interested in reading it!

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard of most of these but I have seen the cover for Wilder Girls by Rory Power on quite a few blogs! I hope you decide on these soon and that you love the ones you eventually pick up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wilder Girls does seem to be getting a lot of hype recently, I'll probably pick that one up when it's released. Thanks!

      Delete