Friday 10 May 2019

Kpop Fan Book Tag


I saw this tag over on iinktrailss and I loved how it combines two of my favourite things: books and Kpop.  The original tag was created by xonikkee on booktube and I'd suggest checking out her video because you can get more info on the Kpop terms.  I'm so excited to do this tag!


QUESTIONS:


1) Bias/Ultimate Bias - Fave Book or Series
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid - I always find it hard to pick just one favourite book so I went with the one that stood out most to me.  This book took me completely by surprise and made me feel all the emotions! 




2) Bias Wrecker - A Book That's ALMOST Your Fave
The Diviners by Libba Bray - Again it's hard to pick just one favourite or almost favourite so I just chose a random favourite of mine for this question.  I love this series, it's so atmospheric and has a great cast of characters.




3) Anti-fan - A Book That Everyone Loves But You Don't -
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa - I heard a lot of people rave about this book but I just found it very generic.  I much prefer Julie Kagawa's earlier series than her latest ones.




4) Trainee - A Book You Can't Wait To Read From A Debut Author
The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman - This book was released last month and it sounds really good, I keep meaning to pick it up!




5) Rookie - A Debut Author You Read Recently And Loved
Enchantée by Gita Trelease - I received an ARC of this book earlier this year and was so surprised at how much I enjoyed this book.  I loved the setting and how the magic was described.




6) Comeback - A Recent Release From A Well Known Author You Loved OR A Sequel You Loved
Song of Sorrow (Sorrow book 2) by Melinda Salisbury - I went for a sequel I loved for this question.  I loved Song of Sorrow and I feel like the Sorrow duology is so underrated.




7) Concept - Your Favourite Genre/Subgenre/Trope
Urban Fantasy/ Paranormal - Some of my favourite genres are urban fantasy and paranormal.  I don't really have much preference about tropes but some of my favourite buzzwords are time travel and strong friendships.


8) Fancam - A Favourite Interaction With An Author OR An Author You Would Like To Meet & Why
I haven't met any authors and I don't know who I'd want to meet because I feel like I'd be way too nervous, haha.


9) Fanchant - A Tagline That Pulled You Into The Book
The Air You Breathe by Frances de Pontes Peebles - I don't know if this counts as a tagline but I really liked this sentence that describes the book: 'The story of an intense female friendship fueled by affection, envy and pride--and each woman's fear that she would be nothing without the other.'




10) Visual - Your Fave Cover OR A Cover You Think Stands Out
Some of my favourite covers are: We Are Okay by Nina LaCour, A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood and Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer.





I love a lot of Kpop groups but my ultimate two would be GOT7 and BTS, I'm so excited for GOT7s upcoming comeback on the 20th of this month!  Do you like Kpop? What would be some of your answers to these questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment