Friday 31 May 2019

May Wrap Up 2019

What I Read:


The Air You Breathe by Frances de Pontes Peebles - 5 STARS
The Air You Breathe is definitely one of my favourite books of this year, I loved it so much.  It's such a beautifully written story about complex friendship and the characters and story are very memorable.  I will be posting my full review of it sometime this month.

Soulless (Parasol Protectorate book 1) by Gail Carriger - 3 STARS
I thought this book was an okay read, the story was enjoyable but it didn't leave much of a lasting impression on me so I don't know if I want to continue with the series or not.

Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan - 2 STARS
I was really disappointed in this book.  I know the premise is about these super rich families but I wasn't expecting to dislike every character, they were all a bit 2D and I also thought the main couple had no chemistry.


Blog Posts I Did in May:





My May Bookstagram pictures (xo_reader_kyla): 


I didn't have the best reading month in May but I did read one of my favourite books of the year (The Air You Breathe) and one of my favourite groups, GOT7, had a comeback in May with Eclipse and I loved it.
What did you read in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment