Tuesday 10 July 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Best Books I've Read in 2018 (So Far)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Best Books I've Read in 2018 (So Far).  


Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
Obsidio (The Illuminae Files book 3) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


Heart of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 1) by Helen Scheuerer
The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven


I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid  


I feel that 2018 has been a great reading year for me, so far.  I have loved all these books so much that I can't stop talking about how much I loved them.  What are the best books you've read this year so far?

2 comments:

  1. I need to read Obsidio. I really liked the first two books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obsidio is just as good as the first two, I hope you like it too! :)

      Delete