Tuesday 16 July 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Auto-Buy Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Auto-Buy Authors.  I feel like over the years my list of auto-buy authors has changed a lot and will probably continue to change a lot so I thought I'd list ten authors whose books I've loved and I'm interested to read more of their future works as well.


Marie Lu
Adam Silvera
Lauren DeStefano
Sarah J Maas
Taylor Jenkins Reid


Jay Kristoff
Jennifer Niven 
Cassandra Clare
Sandy Williams
Ilona Andrews

Who are some of your auto-buy authors?

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I still haven't gotten around to reading a full novel by Ilona Andrews but I did read one of their novella's and liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read All the Bright Places sometime.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved All the Bright Places, I hope you do too if you read it!

      Delete
  3. I remember loving TYE! I love TJR older books so much! I met Jennifer Niven and she's such a sweetie. I totally loved All the Bright Places!
    Genesis @ Whispering Chapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear you like TJR's older books, I really need to get to them sometime!

      Delete