Thursday 18 April 2019

Easter Readathon TBR


I recently heard about the Easter Readathon, which is hosted by Kate at Reading Through Infinity, and it sounds like such a fun readathon that I really want to take part in.  It starts on Friday the 19th and goes on to Monday the 22nd, you can find more information on it here.  There are a few challenges to go along with the readathon but you don't have to do them.  

My TBR:


Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman


Nana vol 3 by Ai Yazawa


Wildcard (Warcross book 2) by Marie Lu


I don't know what it is about readathons but they always make me think I can read a lot more than I can so I've had to stop myself from adding too many books to this list, if I read these books then that will be more than I usually read within a couple of days so I'll be happy.  And I'll be updating my progress on my Twitter (x_Kyla_01).
Are you participating in the readathon? What are you planning on reading?

4 comments:

  1. Ah yay, I'm happy to hear that you're participating! This is a great TBR. I read Summer Bird Blue recently and loved it so I hope you enjoy it too. I know what you mean about trying not to add too many books to your TBR - I added 6 to mine and had to force myself not to add more! Happy reading over Easter, keep me updated with your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently read Starfish and loved it so I can't wait for Summer Bird Blue. Readathons are so fun and Easter's a great time for one!

      Delete
  2. This sounds great! If I had known about it, I definitely would've joined. I hope it went well for you! I'm a new follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to read all the books on my tbr! Thanks for following!

      Delete