Tuesday 16 April 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Rainy Day Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is:  Rainy Day Reads.  
I think everyone has their own view on what a rainy day read is and for me I don't mind reading any book on a rainy day so I just chose some books that would be great to get lost in on a rainy day.


Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children book 1) by Seanan McGuire
The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
State of Sorrow (Sorrow book 1) by Melinda Salisbury
Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera


Heart of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 1) by Helen Scheuerer
Illuminae (The Illuminae Files book 1) by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Darkfever (Fever book 1) by Karen Marie Moning
Caraval (Caraval book 1) by Stephanie Garber
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline


What books would you recommend to read on a rainy day?


8 comments:

  1. I really want to read Every Heart a Doorway, I keep seeing it every where!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The world of Every Heart a Doorway is so interesting, I hope you like it too when you read it!

      Delete
  2. They Both Die at the End is a great choice for this week's topic.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They Both Die at the End would be easy to read in one sitting on a rainy day!

      Delete
  3. Caraval was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/top-ten-tuesday-207/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see myself reading Darkfever on a rainy day!

    My list - https://rayasreads.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/top-ten-tuesday-rainy-day-reads/

    ReplyDelete