Friday 29 March 2019

Sequels I'm Unsure About


There has been a lot of sequels that I've lost excitement over due to many reasons, so I thought I'd list some of the books I've been thinking about recently.  

Sequels I'm Unsure About:


A Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy (Montague Siblings book 2) by Mackenzi Lee - After reading some reviews of this book, and finding a lot of people were disappointed in the characters, my excitement has decreased a lot.
    
Defy Me (Shatter Me book 5) by Tahereh Mafi - I loved the original Shatter Me trilogy and was so excited for the new books in the series to come out but I ended up being really disappointed in Restore Me so now I'm unsure of whether or not to read the next one.

Wayward Son (Simon Snow book 2) by Rainbow Rowell - I love Rainbow Rowell's books and I liked Carry On but I wasn't overly wowed by it and I've now forgotten a lot of what happened in it so I'm not as excited as a lot of people are for this book.


The Fiery Cross (Outlander book 5) by Diana Gabaldon - I love the overall story of Outlander but I haven't continued with the story in a few years and don't know if I want to go back to it or not.
  
Sea Glass (Glass trilogy book 2) by Maria V Snyder - I don't really know if you have to read the Glass trilogy to continue with the Poison Study series but I don't find this trilogy as exciting as the first three Poison Study books.

Marked In Flesh (The Others book 4) by Anne Bishop - I liked the first three book in the series but the series doesn't really leave much of an impression on me.


What sequels have you lost excitement over?

No comments:

Post a Comment