Friday 22 March 2019

The 'I Should Have Read That Book' Tag


I thought it'd be fun to do a tag because I haven't did one in a while and I've seen this one going around recently and liked the questions.
The 'I Should Have Read That Book' Tag was created by Books Nest.


QUESTIONS: 

A book that a certain friend is always telling you to read
I thought for this question I'd switch it up and ask whoever is reading this to recommend me one of their favourite all time books in the comments. 

A book that’s been on your TBR forever and yet you still haven’t picked it up
The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano - I love Lauren DeStefano's writing so I've been excited for this book since it was announced but I still haven't read it yet.


A book in a series you’ve started, but haven’t gotten round to finishing yet
Ice Crypt (Mermaids of Eriana Kwai book 2) by Tiana Warner - I started this trilogy fairly recently (just last year) and I really want to continue it soon because I enjoyed the first book a lot.


A classic you’ve always liked the sound of, but never actually read
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - I've heard a lot of quotes from this book and they always sound so interesting and makes me want to pick up the book.


A popular book that it seems everyone but you has read
The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air book 2) by Holly Black - I feel that everyone seems to be talking about this book since its release and I think I've already read some spoilers on it.


A book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you really love, but you just haven’t read it yet
The 100 by Kass Morgan - The 100 TV series is one of my all-time favourites but I haven't read the book it was based on.  I don't think I will read the book since I've heard it's very different from the show. 


A book you see all over Instagram but haven’t picked up yet
The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon - I've seen so many pictures of the book and they all look so pretty and it's making me want to go buy this book already.


Have you read any of these books? What are some books that you feel you should have read already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment