Tuesday 5 March 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With.  I only chose a few characters for this week's topic since it was hard to choose because most characters go through some very bad times.


Clary (The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare) - I know a lot of people don't like Clary's character but I do and I loved reading about how she became introduced to the Shadowhunter World and I think she'd be a good character to switch with because then you'd get to experience that firsthand.

Angel (I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman) - I'd like to switch places with Angel because in the book she meets her favourite boy band and that would be great to experience. (Totally not imagining myself meeting GOT7 or BTS right now).



Lou (A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood) - A Sky Painted Gold in set in the 1920s and Lou attends some great summer parties.

Harry Potter (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling) - Harry Potter goes though a lot over the HP series but I think it would be interesting to experience all that magic.  From learning he's a wizard, practising magic and attending Hogwarts, would all be amazing.  


What character would you like to switch places with?

10 comments:

  1. Harry had an interesting life for sure!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry really goes through a lot but any random Hogwarts student would do haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A random Hogwarts student is definitely the better choice!

      Delete
  3. great choices! I don't know enough about the Shadowhunter series, but I do think Clary would be interesting to swap with

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also really like Clary! I've only read City of Bones so far, but I can't wait to try the series.

    Amy @ A Magical World of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like the rest of the Shadowhunter books!

      Delete
  5. I don’t know if I’d survive switching places with Harry. He’s way braver than me.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete