Tuesday 12 March 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Standalone Books That Need a Sequel


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Standalone Books That Need a Sequel. 


Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer
I really liked this book and would have loved to read more about the characters and their friendships with each other.

Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
I read this book at the beginning of last year and loved it so much.  I loved the writing and the characters and really wish I could read more of both.

I Was Born For This by Alice Oseman
I loved this book.  The characters and story were great, I would love to read more books about them.

The Wicker King by K. Ancrum
I finished this book just this month and I enjoyed most of the book but I didn't like the ending that much so I wish there was another book to wrap things up.


I thought it would be easy to choose books for this topic but I realised that I'm happy that most of the standalones I read ended as standalones.
What standalones do you wish had a sequel?

6 comments:

  1. I hope you someday get sequels to all of these books.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I heard somewhere that there's another book coming out in the world of The Wicker King. I'm not sure if it'll be exactly what you're looking for but... there's that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know there was another book set in the world, I'll have to check it out!

      Delete
  3. I remember wanting to read Spellbook of the Lost and Found. It looks very atmospheric and mysterious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend it, it was one of my favourite books of last year!

      Delete