Friday 28 June 2019

Historical Time Periods I Loved Reading About


I love historical fiction books that are written so well that you feel transported to the time and place that's being described.  I thought I'd list some of my most favourite historical time periods and settings.



A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood

‣1920s 
‣Summer Parties & Sister Bonds


The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
‣1878
‣Shadowhunters & Victorian London


The Diviners by Libba Bray
‣1920s New York
‣Creepy Atmosphere & Supernatural Powers


The Air You Breathe by Frances de Pontes Peebles
‣1930s Brazil
‣Meaningful Friendship & Samba Music


The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
‣1950s to 1980s
‣Hollywood Glamour & Complex Characters


Enchantée by Gita Trelease
‣1789 Paris
‣Magic & Revolution


Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
‣1480s France
‣Assassin Nuns & Court Intrigue


What are some of your favourite time periods you read in a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment