Tuesday 25 June 2019

Summer 2019 TBR


I thought I'd list some of the books that are on my TBR this summer and it also happens to be this week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday, which is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  I already did a post on some summer releases I'm excited for which you can find here, I plan on reading some of those this summer too. 


Summer of Salt by Katrina Leno
The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman


Record of a Spaceborn Few (Wayfarers book 3) by Becky Chambers
City of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert
Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan


What books are on your summer TBR?

12 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, the third in the Wayfarers series! And I've yet to read book two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the second book, I hope you do too!

      Delete
  2. I don't read much sci fi/fantasy, so I haven't read any of these. I hope you enjoy them when you get to them, though!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get to Girls of Paper and Fire too. Hope you enjoy and hope you enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read Girls of Paper and Fire since it was released and still haven't got to it yet, haha! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I am just starting Summer of Salt today! I'm very excited to get to it.

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very excited for Summer of Salt as well, it sounds like the perfect summer read!

      Delete
  5. Girls of Paper and Fire sounds so good.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OKAY I'M REALLY TORN ON AURORA RISING?? I've heard such great things about the Kaufman + Kristoff team, but I've also heard a lot of disappointed reviews about this work in particular. I'm not a big sci-fi person, so I think I'll hang back for now until I read more reviews. Hope you enjoy it!

    - Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard a few mixed things on Aurora Rising as well but I loved the Illuminae Files trilogy and recently I've read and loved the first two books in the Nevernight series by Jay Kristoff so I'm hoping I'll love Aurora Rising just as much!

      Delete