Tuesday 28 August 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Books That Take Place At a Paranormal School

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Back To School Freebie so I chose to do Books That Take Place At A Paranormal School.   


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead


Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson, Robin Wasserman
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


What books have you read that take place in a paranormal school?

4 comments:

  1. This is a great spin on the topic. I loved Carry On so much. The only other paranormal school I can think of that you haven't mentioned is The House of Night from the series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. I was really into those when I was a teen librarian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about The House of Night series, it's been a long time since I read that series! :)

      Delete
  2. I have both Fangirl & Carry On in my 'tbr'. I plan on getting to both books later this year.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/08/top-ten-tuesday-back-to-schoollearning.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both great books, I hope you like them too! :)

      Delete