Tuesday 8 January 2019

Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019.

There's so many books coming out this year that I'm so excited to read so here is a list of my most anticipated releases from January to June:


A Girl Called Shameless (The Exact Opposite of Okay book 2) by Laura Steven
Fierce Fragile Hearts (Beautiful Broken Things book 2) by Sara Barnard
Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers 
The Afterward by E.K Johnston 


Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid 
• In an Absent Dream (Wayward Children book 4) by Seanan McGuire
The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air book 2) by Holly Black 
Storm Cursed (Marcy Thompson book 11) by Patricia Briggs

  
Song of Sorrow (Sorrow book 2) by Melinda Salisbury
Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds 
Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman 
The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare 


What are some of your most anticipated releases for the first half of 2019?

6 comments:

  1. I've seen THE WICKED KING on a lot of lists today. It doesn't sound like my kind of thing, but I hope you -- and everyone else -- enjoys it!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like a popular choice for this topic! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. A Girl Called Shameless was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/08/top-ten-tuesday-193/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yess, Aurora Rising! Given the popularity of the Illuminae Files, I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen it on more lists? Even though I didn't read Illuminae, I'm still excited for this book. Something about the ragtag crew of misfits trope always grabs me.

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like it will be an epic read, I can't wait for it!

      Delete