Tuesday 29 January 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Most Recent Additions to My To-Read List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Most Recent Additions to My To-Read List.


Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin


All the Lonely People by David Owen


The Paris Seamstress by Natasha Lester


Rayne & Delilah's Midnite Matinee by Jeff Zentner 


Polaris Rising by Jessie Mihalik

These are a few of my most recent additions and some of them have not yet been released but I'm really looking forward to reading them when they do get released. 
What are some of your most recent additions to your to-read list?

4 comments:

  1. I've seen Polaris Rising By Jessie Mihalik making the rounds and it definitely has my attention! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blurb of Polaris Rising sounds so interesting!

      Delete
  2. I feel like I've seen Polaris Rising on other blogs. It looks like an interesting read. I hope you end up loving all of these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really sounds like it will be an exciting read!

      Delete