Tuesday 22 January 2019

Top Ten Tuesday- Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To.


The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
Renegades by Marissa Meyer



Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson and Eleanor Wood
The Thief (Black Dagger Brotherhood book 16) by J.R Ward
Archangel's Prophecy (Guild Hunter book 11) by Nalini Singh



What books did you mean to read in 2018 but didn't get to?

6 comments:

  1. Floored does sound like a good read.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sounds very intriguing especially since it's a collaborative book and I don't think I've read many of those!

      Delete
  2. I was so sure I was going to read An Absolutely Remarkable Thing right when it came out, and then I just . . . didn't. And now I still haven't. MANY SHAMES UPON ME. I swear I'll get to it this year.

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of good things about An Absolutely Remarkable Thing, I hope you like it when you read it!

      Delete
  3. I need to get to literally all of these! I hope you get to them and enjoy them, ASAP!

    ReplyDelete