Monday, 28 January 2019

UKYA Books I Want To Read In 2019


Last year I made a post where I talked about wanting to read more UKYA books and I made a list of the ones I wanted to read in 2018 so I thought I'd make that an annual list and talk about the UKYA books I want to read in 2019. 




• All the Lonely People by David Owen
• Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard




• Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson and Eleanor Wood
• The Burning by Laura Bates (21st Feb)




• Song of Sorrow (Sorrow book 2) by Melinda Salisbury (7th March)
• A Girl Called Shameless (The Exact Opposite of Okay book 2) by Laura Steven (7th March)
• All the Bad Apples by Moïra Fowley-Doyle (August)



It's not a very long list and I do plan on reading more UKYA books during the year but I didn't want to make an overly ambitious list that I probably wouldn't get to so I decided to keep it short. 
  
Do you have any UKYA recommendations for me to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment