Monday 28 January 2019

UKYA Books I Want To Read In 2019


Last year I made a post where I talked about wanting to read more UKYA books and I made a list of the ones I wanted to read in 2018 so I thought I'd make that an annual list and talk about the UKYA books I want to read in 2019. 




All the Lonely People by David Owen
Goodbye, Perfect by Sara Barnard




Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson and Eleanor Wood
The Burning by Laura Bates (21st Feb)




Song of Sorrow (Sorrow book 2) by Melinda Salisbury (7th March)
A Girl Called Shameless (The Exact Opposite of Okay book 2) by Laura Steven (7th March)
All the Bad Apples by Moïra Fowley-Doyle (August)



It's not a very long list and I do plan on reading more UKYA books during the year but I didn't want to make an overly ambitious list that I probably wouldn't get to so I decided to keep it short. 
  
Do you have any UKYA recommendations for me to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment