Wednesday 5 September 2018

Books That Recently Piqued My Interest - 05/09/18

Here are four books that have recently piqued my interest.  


Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand
This book comes out at the beginning of October and has been getting some buzz recently so I checked out the description and now I really want to read it. 

Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
While checking out Sawkill Girls by the same author I came across this book and although I don't tend to read many children's books I thought it sounded like a really interesting read.


The Wrong Stars by Tim Pratt
I read about this book on another blog and it sounded really epic.

The Air You Breathe by Frances de Pontes Peebles
This sounds like it would be an emotional read and I love books that are centred on friendship so this definitely caught my interest. 

I don't know when I'll get around to reading them, I do plan on reading the books on this list but I know my interest in a few of them might wane because I haven't checked them out in detail yet and once I do I might end up realising they aren't for me but for now I definitely want to read them all.

Have you read any of these books? What are your thoughts on them?  

No comments:

Post a Comment