Tuesday 25 September 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Books By My Favourite Authors I Still Haven't Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Books By My Favourite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read. 


The Glass Spare (The Glass Spare book 1) by Lauren DeStefano
I love Lauren DeStefano's writing, her writing is so quotable and The Glass Spare sounds great.

City of the Lost (Rockton book 1) by Kelley Armstrong
I've read a lot of Kelley Armstrong books, she's probably my most read author so I really want to read City of The Lost.

Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children book 3) by Seanan McGuire
I read Into the Drowning Deep and the first two books in the Wayward Children series this year and enjoyed all of them so Seanan McGuire has only recently became a favourite of mine but I'm excited to read more of her books.

Wildcard (Warcross book 2) by Marie Lu
This one has only recently came out so I have an excuse for not reading it yet but I've loved all of Marie Lu's books that she has written so I can't wait to read Wildcard.

What books by your favourite authors have you not read yet?

6 comments:

  1. I love Seanan McGuire but I'll be honest, Beneath the Sugar Sky was my least favorite of the three out in that series so far. I loved the first and second ones and am hopeful for #4. City of the Lost made both of our lists. Have you read her Cainsville series? I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read the first two in the series and I've enjoyed them, it's a unique series!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh unfortunately, I have to agree with Barb on Beneath the Sugar Sky. I enjoyed the first two books, and there were great elements to the third, but mostly, it felt just okay.

    I've read none of Marie Lu's books, but I've conveniently pushed off reading Warcross so that I can check that and Wildcard out at the same time and, therefore, minimize that painful wait time between books. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warcross is a great book, I hope you like it too! Marie Lu's books are always so interesting and have great characters!

      Delete
  3. I have Warcross on audio and recently purchased Wildcard too. I need to listen to them now that I have them! I haven't read any of the authors books yet. I think Kelley Armstrong is up there on my most read author list too. I haven't read City of the Lost yet though. I did recently get a copy though. And Seanan McGuire is so good. Have you read her Ghostroads books? I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of her Ghostroads books before but I just checked out the synopsis of the series and they definitely sound like something I'd want to read!

      Delete