Tuesday 11 September 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Hidden Gem Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Hidden Gems.  I've already did a post about a year ago on some of my favourite hidden gems.  You can find it here.  As well as those books here are some more hidden gem books.  Some are new ones I've read and discovered and some I read years ago.



Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
Perfect Ruin (The Internment Chronicles book 1) by Lauren DeStefano
A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood



Heart of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 1) by Helen Scheuerer
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky book 1) by Veronica Rossi
Beautiful Broken Things by Sara Barnard


What are some hidden gem books you have found?

6 comments:

  1. The cover for "A Sky Painted Gold" is gorgeous! I'm always surprised when a book with a great cover isn't picked up more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover as well and I feel like it really matches the book! :)

      Delete
  2. I adore Under the Never Sky! That was such a wonderful series.

    ReplyDelete