Tuesday 18 September 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Books On My Autumn 2018 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Books On My Autumn 2018 TBR.


The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle 
Paper Girls Vol 4 by Brian K Vaughan 
The Wrong Stars (Axiom book 1) by Tim Pratt
The Thief (Black Dagger Brotherhood book 16) by J.R. Ward
Renegades (Renegades book 1) by Marissa Meyer



Some Kind of Happiness by Claire Legrand
Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson and Eleanor Wood
Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children book 3) by Seanan McGuire
Lifel1k3 (Lifelike book 1) by Jay Kristoff 
The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R Pan


I also plan on reading some new releases in autumn as well, you can check out my Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2018 post to see what new releases I plan on reading.  I feel like I have quite an overly ambitious autumn tbr but I hope I can get to most of the books on this list.

What books are on your Autumn TBR?

8 comments:

  1. I completely forgot about Life1ik3. This was one of my most anticipated books of the year and I completely forgot about it haha. I blame the book slump for this. Good luck with your tbr. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many most anticipated books that I sometimes forgot about a few of them as well!

      Delete
  2. Oh, thanks for reminding me to catch up on Paper Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renegades and LifeL1k3 are pretty high on my radar! I hope to get to them soon (although maybe I'll wait til closer to the release date of their sequels XD )
    Happy Reading!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems like the better thing to do, so you don't have to wait too long for the next one!

      Delete
  4. I love the cover for The Thief and I know that author is so loved! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete