Saturday 1 December 2018

November Wrap Up 2018

What I Read:


Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass book 7) by Sarah J Maas - 5 STARS
What a wild ride of emotions this book was, I loved it so much.  So many things happened in this book and I'm so happy at how far the characters have come since the first book.  This book felt like such an epic journey.

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia - 4 STARS
I didn't like the romance of this book but I did really like that the book is about a girl who posts fan art on her blog and I enjoyed reading those parts of the book.  I'll be doing a full review of it soon.

Mirage (Mirage book 1) by Somaiya Daud - 4 STARS
I liked this book, the writing, world building and characters were all interesting.  Mirage really held my interest throughout the story and I'm very excited to see where the next book goes.

Diamond Fire (Hidden Legacy book 3.5) by Ilona Andrews - 4 STARS
This is a novella so it was quick to read but I really enjoyed reading from Catalina point of view and it's made me more excited to read her story in future books in the series.

The Lost Sisters (The Folk of the Air 1.5) by Holly Black - 3 STARS
This is a short story from Taryns point of view.  I liked how the story was an apology from Taryn addressed to Jude but ultimately I didn't see much point to this story and I still don't like Taryn much.


My November Bookstagram pictures (xo_reader_kyla):



MUSIC - I've been listening to Stray Kids' Get Cool, Opposite (N/S) and Mixtape#3 on repeat and I also love the music videos of them.  And I've been loving Twice's Yes or Yes song in November as well.  I also went to see BTS' Burn the Stage movie in November and really loved that too! 
TV - I don't think I watched much TV shows in November, I really need to watch more this month.

What did you read, watch or listen to in November?

2 comments:

  1. I love Francesca Zappia! She's one of my few auto-buy authors. I read six books this month, and a few of my favorites were My Antonia by Willa Cather and The Apartment by Greg Baxter. I've also been listening to Sabrina Carpenter's latest album :)

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete