Monday 24 December 2018

The Festive Christmas Book Tag



I'm back with another Christmas book tag.  This time I'm doing the Festive Christmas Book Tag, you can find the original video here.  

QUESTIONS:

1) A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with?


I love my family and can't imagine spending Christmas with anyone else even fictional characters, but if I could choose someone to join us for dinner I'd probably pick the Night Court in A Court of Thorns and Roses or spending time with the characters in the Throne of Glass series.




2) A bookish item you would like to receive as a gift?


Clockwork Angel necklace from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.



3) A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas elf?


Roar from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi



4) Match a book to its perfect Christmas song. 


I think the Christmas song What If by Kate Winslet really suits the tone of Clockwork Prince (Book 2 in The Infernal Devices) by Cassandra Clare.



5) Bah Humbug. A book or fictional character you've been disappointed in and should be put on the naughty list?


What If It's Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli - Although there are some things I enjoyed about this book, overall I felt really disappointed in it.



6) A book or a fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserve to be put on the nice list?


A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood - I feel that hardly anyone has read this book and it's such a shame since it's so good.



7) Red, Gold and Green. A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmasy feel to it.


I did a post recently on wintry covers that you can find here but I also feel The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo really matches the Christmas colours although the book isn't Christmasy.



8) A book or series you love so much, you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year so they can read it and love it too?


The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid or The Diviners by Libba Bray.



What book or series would you want people to find under their Christmas tree?

2 comments:

  1. They're not exactly a family, but I'd love to spend Christmas with the dwarves from The Hobbit or the Fellowship from The Lord of the Rings. And any Tolkien merch would be a great gift, from hobbit figurines to weapon replicas!

    Great tag! I loved reading the questions + your answers.

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great answer for the question! And I'd love some Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit merch as well, they'd be a brilliant gift!

      Delete