Tuesday 4 December 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Cosy Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Cosy/Wintry Reads. I feel like cosy/wintry reads mean something different to a lot of people.  I've chosen to go with some fantasy/ paranormal books that I think would be great to snuggle up and read on a winter day. 


Vicious (Villains book 1) by V.E. Schwab
Written in Red (The Others book 1) by Anne Bishop
The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo


Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children book 1) by Seanan McGuire 
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels book 1) by Ilona Andrews 
Heart of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 1) by Helen Scheuerer


What are some of your cosy reads?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but several of them are on my TBR mountain chain. I'll get to them someday ...

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can get to them soon, if only there was enough time to read ALL THE BOOKS!

      Delete
  2. Interview With a Vampire by Anne Rice is one of my favorite cozy paranormal reads. I also think The Apartment by Greg Baxter, Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton, and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë are great wintry reads :)

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I really need to read Interview With a Vampire because vampires are some of my favourite creatures to read about!

      Delete