Tuesday 11 December 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Wintry Book Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Freebie, which means you can choose any topic you want.  I decided to do: Wintry Book Covers.



▪ We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
▪ Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls book 1) by Maggie Stiefvater
▪ Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely book 1) by Melissa Marr
▪ Home for the Holidays (Night Huntress book 6.5) by Jeaniene Frost
▪ Unravel Me (Shatter Me book 2) by Tahereh Mafi



▪ Shadow Heir (Dark Swan book 4) by Richelle Mead
▪ My True Love Gave to Me (anthology) edited by Stephanie Perkins
Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels book 7) by Ilona Andrews
Wild Justice (Nadia Stafford book 3) by Kelley Armstrong
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis


What are some book covers you think have a wintry look?

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved that cover to My True Love Gave to Me. I have the US edition, which I guess is okay. I did wintry covers last week and even adding 10, there are some of my faves that I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the cover of My True Love Gave To Me too even though I didn't really enjoy the book itself that much!

      Delete
  2. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is so gorgeous! I really like the covers of East by Edith Pattou and The Apartment by Greg Baxter.

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read those books but the covers of them do look very wintry!

      Delete