Tuesday, 11 December 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Wintry Book Covers

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Freebie, which means you can choose any topic you want.  I decided to do: Wintry Book Covers.



▪ We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
▪ Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls book 1) by Maggie Stiefvater
▪ Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely book 1) by Melissa Marr
▪ Home for the Holidays (Night Huntress book 6.5) by Jeaniene Frost
▪ Unravel Me (Shatter Me book 2) by Tahereh Mafi



▪ Shadow Heir (Dark Swan book 4) by Richelle Mead
▪ My True Love Gave to Me (anthology) edited by Stephanie Perkins
▪ Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels book 7) by Ilona Andrews
▪ Wild Justice (Nadia Stafford book 3) by Kelley Armstrong
▪ The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis


What are some book covers you think have a wintry look?

4 comments:

  1. I've always loved that cover to My True Love Gave to Me. I have the US edition, which I guess is okay. I did wintry covers last week and even adding 10, there are some of my faves that I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the cover of My True Love Gave To Me too even though I didn't really enjoy the book itself that much!

      Delete
  2. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe is so gorgeous! I really like the covers of East by Edith Pattou and The Apartment by Greg Baxter.

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read those books but the covers of them do look very wintry!

      Delete