Monday 1 October 2018

September Wrap Up 2018




Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels #10) by Ilona Andrews - 5/5 STARS

This is the last book in the Kate Daniels series and I loved it! I can't believe this series is over although I'm glad the authors are going to be continuing to do more books in the world.

Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children #2) by Seanan McGuire - 4/5 STARS
I really liked this book, it was much more dark and creepier than the first book in the series. You can find my full review of it here.

Reign of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles #2) by Helen Scheuerer - 5/5 STARS
This was such an amazing sequel to Heart of Mist and I'm loving this series, it's became one of my favourite YA Fantasy series. The characters and storyline are written so well, you can find my full review of it here.

What If It's Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli - 3.5/5 STARS
I won a book proof of this on my Twitter. This book is hard to rate for me because I enjoyed some of the book but I also disliked a lot of things about it. I'll be doing a book review of this book closer to the release date.

Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children #3) by Seanan McGuire - 4/5 STARS
I heard a lot of people say this book was their least favourite of the series but I really enjoyed it. It wasn't as dark as the previous books but it felt very whimsical and the writing was as great as the first two books.


My Bookstagram picture from September. You can find me at: xo_reader_kyla


September was a really good reading month for me, I liked a lot of the books I read. I'm excited for October because I'm planning on doing a lot of Halloween themed blog posts and I also have a Halloween themed tbr for October!

I'm a huge fan of KPOP and one of my favourite groups, GOT7, had a comeback in September. I loved their album and all of their individual songs on the album are amazing. One of my favourite songs on the album is 'I Am Me', it's so good! Another of my favourite groups is BTS and they had a comeback near the end of August which I forgot to include in my August wrap up but that was also an amazing comeback! Also I'm so addicted to SHINee's 'Countless'. I've been listening to it every day, I'm so obsessed with it!


What books did you read in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment