Tuesday, 30 October 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Spooky Book Titles

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Halloween Freebie.  For this I chose to do: Spooky Book Titles.



⬝ Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
⬝ Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners book 3) by Libba Bray
⬝ The Creeper Man/ And The Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich
⬝ The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
⬝ Carnival of Souls (Renamed Carnival of Secrets) by Melissa Marr
⬝ A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
⬝ City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments book 5) by Cassandra Clare
⬝ The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


What are some book titles you think are spooky?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, these are all such creepy book titles! And they sound like they belong to good books. Have you read all of them? Which one's your favorite?

    Eleanor | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read them all and my favourites are Before the Devil Breaks You and The Forest of Hands and Teeth!

      Delete
  2. When I saw your topic, the first book I thought of was The Forest Of Hands And Teeth. That’s such a creepy title!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely a creepy title and it was what first drew me to the book when I read it years ago!

      Delete