Tuesday 2 October 2018

Top Ten Tuesday- Characters I'd Love to Meet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Authors I'd Love To Meet.  I changed my list to Characters I'd Love To Meet instead.  


Mercy Thompson (Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs)
Evelyn Hugo (The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid)
Magnus Bane (Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare)
Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas)


Izzy O'Neill (The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven)
Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare)
Jamie Fraser (Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon)
Kate Daniels (Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews)


What characters would you want to meet?

4 comments:

  1. I like your twist to the prompt! OMG could you imagine meeting Magnus Bane?? I would be starstruck.. and I'd hope glitter would somehow get on me and stay there forever.

    My TTT: http://www.caseydillabooks.com/2018/10/top-ten-tuesday-authors-id-love-to-meet.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, imagine him talking about his crazy wild adventures, it'd be great!

      Delete
  2. Of all of the characters that made your list I'd think I'd most like to meet Magnus! :)

    Check out my TTT, my book bingo update, and my FraterFest Readathon TBR

    ReplyDelete